Welcome to Blissipline!
I’m so glad you found this page!
This could be the start of a new way of living that is easy, fun, and brings you everything you want! (No kidding!)
Another definition of Blissipline I like to use is:
“Blissipline is the unwavering determination to focus only on things
which lead me in the direction of happiness.”
- Blissipline is a kind of discipline that trains you to focus on what you want.
- It’s a fun practice because it feels good every step of the way.
- Day-by-day, moment-by-moment, it leads you in the direction of what you love, what you want, what gives you the most joy.
- It’s the easiest and fastest way to creating the life you want.
- And it’s a great source of fun and joy on the journey there!
But you don’t need to take my word for it. You can spend some time exploring it and see how it works for you.
To get started, join the Blissipline group on Facebook. It’s totally free and offers daily support in learning the tools and techniques that will support you in creating the life you want!
Click here to join the conversation: www.facebook.com/groups/blissipline